Disposable Coveralls Bulk
Disposable Coveralls Bulk
Medical protective clothing refers to protective clothing used by medical personnel (doctors, nurses, cleaning staff, etc.) and people entering specific medical (covid-19 pandemic and health areas (such as patients, hospital visitors, people entering infected areas, etc.).
Its role is to isolate bacteria, harmful ultra-fine dust, acid and alkali solutions, electromagnetic radiation, etc., to ensure the safety of personnel and keep the environment clean. disposable coveralls bulk
|Model||Length||Bust||Sleeve length||Cuff||Foot mouth|
Note: Sizes can be customized, pls contact customer service about price and details.
you can also purchase child hazmat suits wholesale
1. Hooded design: The cap is elastically designed and fully wrapped, effectively blocking dust and microorganisms.
2. Zipper design: The one-piece zipper is convenient to wear and take off, and has the cover protection of the front of the door.
3. Cuff design: Wrist and ankle contraction design to isolate harmful bacteria from the outside.
4. Waist design: The waist elastic design makes the protective coveralls fit well to meet the needs of different statures.
This protective clothing is suitable for pharmaceutical, chemical, environmental protection (disposable coveralls), transportation, food, health and epidemic prevention industries along with protective goggles. It is mostly used for general isolation in places such as clinics, wards, and inspection rooms of medical institutions. disposable coveralls bulk
Instructions For Use
Wearing protective coveralls operation process:
1) Wear from bottom to top.
2) Pull up the cuffs and arrange the cuffs.
3) Pull the zipper upside down and adjust the seal of the hat.
Take off the disposable protective clothing operation process:
1) Pull the zipper open.
2) Lift the hat up and back to get the head off the hat, and then take off the sleeve.
3) Take off from top to bottom and roll up the isolation clothing while taking off.
4) Roll the contaminated side inward, take it off, and put it into the medical waste bag.
1. This product is a medical limited use protective isolation clothing.
2. Made of medical grade protective composite material.
3. Please read the instructions carefully before using this product.
Packing And Delivery
Delivery Details: disposable coveralls , hazmat suits
Regular sizes are usually with some stock, delivery can be 3-30 days.
Large order quantities or some special customized that depends on our daily production schedule, can be 25-45 days.
hazmat suits for sale
Small order quantity by express or airplane, like Fedex, DHL, TNT, UPS etc. In large quantities is by sea.
Normal outer packaging is carton or by special requirements.
Note: Packaging is for reference only, please refer to actual delivery