The raw material of CPE gloves is saturated polymer material chlorinated polyethylene. Has the dual performance of plastic and rubber. CPE gloves are comfortable and soft to wear.
|Product name||Disposable CPE gloves|
|Raw material||CPE (Chlorinated polyethylene)|
|Wear||Universal for both hands|
1. Strong toughness and tensile resistance
2. Water, oil and bacteria proof technology
Special technology makes CPE gloves can be isolated from gas, liquid and solid, with good waterproof, oil and bacteria proof effect.
3. Thickened CPE gloves: CPE gloves can be used for direct contact with food. At the same time, CPE is thicker than thickened PE gloves, which can provide better hand protection.
4. Tough seal: Tight and smooth edge sealing, puncture resistant, not easy to damage.
5. Chemical resistance: CPE gloves have very good chemical resistance protection function, good protection for detergent and other commonly used chemical agents, to protect hands to the greatest extent.
CPE gloves are often used in household cleaning, laboratory testing, mechanical gardening, food, hair dyeing, nursing and washing, dining, etc.
Packing And Delivery
|Type||Weight(g/piece)||Packaging specification||Box size(mm)|
|CPE||1.7||50pcs/bag, 100 bags/box||530*270*330|
1.This product does not have high temperature resistance and insulation properties, and it is not allowed to be used in high temperature working places. It is absolutely not allowed to be used as insulating gloves.
2.Once this product is damaged, it will affect the protection effect, please do not use.
3.Please keep ventilated and dry during storage to prevent moisture and mold.
4.During use, contact with corrosive substances is prohibited.